Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday SUNDAY Sunday

I haven't quite adjusted to my new Sunday schedule yet. The day starts at 6:30 for me when I get up to go play for a small church. I sleep drive to the service at 7:30, sleep play, and then sleep drive back in time to pick up K and go to church#2.

After church #2, I eat a quick lunch, and take a nap. It's my number one Sunday priority.

Today we had some friends over for some swimming and burgers. I have to admit that today was the happiest I've been in awhile. I feel like it's the last day of summer vacation before I start school tomorrow. It's very exciting starting a brand new job and all, but nerve racking too. What do I wear? Will they like me? Am I going to get in with the "cool kids"?

So I embark on a new journey tomorrow, as well as finishing up a huge week this week with my car qualification. It should be a fun ride!

No comments: