Saturday, December 6, 2008

'Tis the Season!

And so the craziness of the Christmas season begins! I think Kyle and I combined have 6 concerts, which is very reminiscent of our Baylor days. Then there's director qualification, which will take up every free night I possibly have, Christmas parties, Christmas lights, and oh crap I haven't even STARTED Christmas presents yet! AAAAHHH!!

The hustle and bustle is kinda fun, though. I love the lights, colors, decorations, the shopping, the wrapping, the movies, the music, everything! Since money is tight this year we're doing handmade Christmas, so I'll try and post some of my creations on here, except if they are things that might be going to YOU my readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! I'm excited! We did some homemade Grandparent's gifts yesterday, they are darling! :)