Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm a bad bad blogger...

Ok, I've been working way way too much lately to post anything, but this is therapeutic in a way, so I'm going to try and post more! Let's see what we've missed: I've started subbing, that could mean interesting new posts all together! K's in New Jersey for two weeks - it's the longest he's been away from me since we got married. We'll see how nutty I am by then! Ha!

The Advent/Christmas season is always crazy for me, as this is the busiest time of year for two of my jobs - church and Mary Kay. Every year though, I know it's coming, so I kinda just suck it up and go full force into December, knowing that January starts out a lot nicer with a padded checking account, and a wonderful Christmas service behind me!

Here's hoping I actually can find time to post!

No comments: