Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekly Recap - Week 5

This week began with 3 major events:

1. St. Peter had its first ever funeral.
2. A huge snow/ice storm hit the Metroplex.
3. I got the flu for the first time in 10 years.

The first was over fairly quickly, it was very nice, and it's good to know we are well equipped to do that sort of thing in our new facility. The second came crashing in on Monday night/Tuesday morning with a ridiculous amount of "thundersleet" (that's what they called it, I swear) and left us stuck in the house for 4 days. 4. days. Oh my gosh.

The last also kept me in the house for those 4 days, as it came crashing down on me like the thundersleet and didn't leave. In fact, I barely remember this week, I was so sick.

Here's what happened Week 5:

1. Lose weight. - 2 lbs down, thank you flu!

Yep, that's it. I had grand dreams of icy days stuck at home and the mountain of work that would get done! Nope. Day 5, I'm still spending most of the day in bed. My pictures are super boring from this week - they all involve the dog, so I'll spare you!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

But we love Bryson boy!!! :-p