Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekly Recap - Week 9

As predicted, I made some good progress this week! This was one of the busiest weeks I have during the year, but I still managed to get some good things going. Here's the run down for the week:

3. Write a book - My book is in full swing. I've made some great progress this week, and I'm looking forward to knocking it out!

8. Start a once a month bunco group - Plans are moving!

16. Try a new recipe every week - I ate an interesting Mexican Pizza for the first time this week!

19. A picture a day - I got most days! Pictures coming tomorrow!

I'm excited about what I've started on this week, and can't wait to see what's in store! I have one more really busy week of accompanying, but I'm not letting this week get by either!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Keep on livin' life to the fullest!!