Monday, August 1, 2011

We'll fling our green and gold afar...

Warning:  Shameless Plug Ahead!

Even though I work 15 jobs or so, I do have activities outside of my job.  One of my favorites?  The Baylor Women's Council of Tarrant County!  Our sole purpose is to raise scholarship money for Baylor students.  Why am I so passionate about that?  Because without scholarship money, I couldn't have gone to Baylor!  Besides raising funds for students, we have a lot of fun, too.  We have several great events throughout the year, and I've built some great relationships with some really fun women!

Our new year starts today, so it's time to become a member, or to renew your membership if you were one before.  It's only $25, and it takes a total of two minutes to complete.  So, head to this link, join, and let me know that you did!

1 comment:

Flabulous girl said...

Great post! We do have fun, and there are a lot of WONDERFUL women in the group :-)