Monday, March 2, 2009

We're in March already?

When did that happen? It seems like time flies faster and faster! A year ago today, we were leaving on a fun cruise with 4 of our good friends. My, how life has changed in the past year! Both of those couples now have babies, and our life went to crap. Ha! Things aren't all bad. We've had a lot of positives come up, so we're just trying to learn to deal with a dose of both. We're really learning how to rely on each other for things.

I just began Month 3 of my Director Qualification. Yes, I had to do it again. I'm sometimes the slow learner, but I always hit my goal...it just takes awhile! I'm very excited about Career Conference this month and all the new promotions our company is offering!

Also, we are LOVING our church! Everyone there is truly an image of love and selflessness and we couldn't love them more. If you live close you should check us out! www.stpeterfw.org!

So what's up with the Gibsons in March? Here's a brief run down:

- KG is still looking for a job, but has had some good interviews!
- Michelle is headed to career conference and is excited!
- We love St. Peter!

No comments: