Tuesday, September 15, 2009

DIY Tuesday NOT brought to you by T Mobile

I spent 3 hours on the phone tonight with T Mobile, therefore, no crafty time. Here's the deal. Our cell phone contracts are up, so we wanted to switch to AT&T, get some fab new iPhones, and have things that will work better for both of our businesses. Here's the catch. We have a home phone. Through T Mobile. And apparently, you can't have the home phone without the cell phone. Wrong? Yes. Horribly. So after yelling at 4 different people, repeating myself 9 thousand times, and being absolutely irritated at T Mobile, the only option they gave me is to transfer our plan to someone else who could use it.

It sounded crazy, but after posting it on facebook, I already had some interest, so who knows? On my wall in my office I have a wall thingy that says, "I will find a way, or I will make one." I don't like giving up, and I don't like not getting what I want, especially when I know it will be an improvement!!

So, here's hoping...and hopefully next week I can be back to my crafty self.

No comments: