Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DIY Tuesday - Fall Necklace

With Fall comes the inevitable - football. At my house it is not an option, and since we only have one tv (by choice!) there's not really an option of anything else! So last Saturday, as the Baylor Bears kicked off their first game, Kyle and his buddy Ryan settled in for some (loud) game watching. Now Ryan's wife Steffi and I, both Baylor grads as well, love our Bears, but are bored out of our minds watching the thing on tv.

So, with the guys focused on the game, we headed off to Michael's for some crafty things. 2 hours and a bottle of wine later, and we had some lovely necklaces for fall! Here's mine:


Now I'm definitely keeping one of these for me because I absolutely adore the colors and the way they go together, but I am listing them for sale at my online store bellecreek.etsy.com.

By the way, the Bears won! Sic' Em!

2 comments:

Brent and Anna said...

Michelle, I'm going to pretend you didn't say watching the Bears football game (even on TV) is boring!! But, I suppose I'll forgive you since a beautiful necklace came from it. Love ya girl!

Gibsy said...

Haha! Anna, I like to go to the games, but I get bored watching it on tv.