Friday, June 3, 2011

30 under 30: May Update

Oh. My. Gosh. I have a month left. It's time to haul butt to the finish line. So what did I get done in May? Here's the run down:

9. Take a once a month class and learn something new - This took a day into June, but I'm counting it for May! Last night Steffi and I did the second part of our pottery class and painted our pots. One we made a commemorative bowl for our 30 under 30. Pics will come once we pick it up!!

20. Catalogue the choir music at church - DONE! My music library looks incredible. And I'm very thankful to have a way to find our music easily. We had 47 pieces of music, if I'd waited another year it would be a pain!

21. Take a getaway trip with my hubby - DONE! We had a fantastic trip to the Gaylord this past weekend. It was wonderful!

22. Miss a Sunday of church - DONE!! This almost didn't happen, but we made it. It was a wonderful break.

24. Learn to play the hammered dulcimer. I got my dulcimer in this month and learned the first song in my book, so I'm counting that!!

26. Have lunch with my mom once a month - We had a nice lunch at Don Taco along with my dad and our friend Tricia too!

27. Spend time with the girls once a month - This is one that keeps getting better and better! Got to see Bridesmaids with Steffi, then met Jenica for drinks!

I have a lot to do in June, but I'm looking forward to finishing up the list!

2 comments:

jenicarae said...

WhooohoooO!! You are rocking it!! Look forward to helping you celebrate your #30!

The Hill's said...

I think I'm on FB too much. I just tried to "like" jrae's comment :). You've made so much progress! We'll have the commemorative bowl at your party!