Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thoughts of a Non-Runner: C25K, Week 1, Day 2

Ok, time to do this again. I can do it. Brisk walk, no problem. 1st run, owned you. Oh look, there's fajitas on the tv! I wonder how many of these I would have to do to run those off. Hmm, this isn't as bad as last time. 4th run, ok, I'm getting a little tired. Hey there's dog hair on the tread mill! I wonder if I brought that with me. Oops. ^&%&%^$ Another run?! Didn't I just do that?! Stop looking at me ultra fit lady across the gym! This is HARD! Ok, 9th run, almost there...cool down walk, I can do it. Dang, this is the longest cool down ever. What? It's done? I did it again!! Take THAT, ultra fit lady!

2 comments:

Sarah Jackson said...

Love it! I have found I have many of the same thoughts . . . though, not about fajitas on the TV sice I run outside. ;o)

Catherine said...

Love your thoughts! I can totally sympathize haha