Sunday, January 11, 2009

There's no subsitute for time...

From a John Mayer song, but so so true. Unfortunately, time doesn't always fix things. It's been 9 months since our world fell apart, and while time has healed some wounds, we still aren't back on top, or even on the elevator. We're stuck on the first floor.

There are so many questions that remain unanswered, so much still to decide on the future of our life. I'd love to say that despite all of this, there's a peace about it all, but honestly, I can't say that. Things aren't ok, and it'll still be awhile before they are, and I guess sometimes you're just stuck in a rut.

The last time I struggled through something I thought I wouldn't get through, I did make it, and came out of it stronger. I can only hope that this will once again prove to be something that turns out to be great.

No comments: