Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Say a prayer for me today, please!

We are only 5 new consultants away from finishing, which is going to make a HUGE difference for my family financially. And if you know of anyone who might be interested in making extra cash, or getting their own make up for half off, here's the MK details:

$100 to sign up - right now MK is offering a $100 rebate, so basically making it free!
$200 initial order - gives you $400 in products to keep for yourself, sell, or whatever. :)
We make 50% of all we sell, with no quotas or territories (hence why I can talk to you, my blog friends, about team building or sales!)
We are also booming because of the economy - people won't buy big ticket things, but they'll buy a lipstick to make them feel better. :)

Let me know if you have any interest or know anyone, I'm asking EVERYONE!!

No comments: