Friday, May 1, 2009

I'M A MARY KAY SALES DIRECTOR!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's actually happened! This has been the craziest ride of my life, but every minute was worth it. We finished Thursday night at 11:52pm, just 8 minutes to spare! Today has been crazy, also! Wow, first day as a director, planned on taking the day off, and ended up working all day! Haha!

Anyway, more to come on my director adventures, but thanks to all those who prayed, those who are part of my team, and my sweet family who has stood by my side. Big thanks to Kyle who has listened to me cry, held me up when I had a failure, and cheered with me when I succeeded! Also he took orders and answered the phone for me on the last day! haha!

Love,
Michelle - Independent Sales Director!

1 comment:

jenicarae said...

YAY! So proud of you!!!