Tuesday, August 25, 2009

DIY Tuesday - Peach Jelly

I've decided to start a new weekly thing - DIY Tuesdays. Now that I'm not the only income coming in, I can take a little bit of time to go back to my country roots, where we like to make stuff by hand. :) Many of you already know I have a little store called Belle Creek Village (bellecreek.etsy.com) where I make jewelry and baby gifts and things, so some of those things will be on here, too.

Today I decided to try something totally new (to me!) and make some peach jelly! The peaches came from my Mom and Dad's farm in central Texas. I got the recipe online (I know, really exciting!), and oh my GOSH, it turned out fantastic!! It was so good I wanted to take a bath on it. Here's the formation of my jelly:

The finished product:
And our taste test!
Now let's see what else I could turn into jelly...

No comments: