Sunday, January 24, 2010

Updates to the Situation

Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive. It was such a hard decision to make, even if it was the right one, and it's something I'm still dealing with. Some days are good, some are bad. I need a little time to grieve. I know that doesn't make sense to some, but I just need some time.

On the job front, thank you everyone who has messaged or called me with jobs and ideas and suggestions! I have some possible positive job things going on that I truly believe are God led, but I can't talk about them yet. Yall will just have to be patient and keep praying. I can say that Kyle and I are really excited about these possibilities. :)

We are still trying to figure out the whole car thing. My MK car will get picked up sometime this week, so I'm still needing some temporary transportation. I have started my car fund, and even though it's starting slowly, my accompanying work these next few months should really help to build that up quickly!

Thanks everyone for your hugs and prayers. Keep 'em comin.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I heard of this organization via a facebook friend. A single mom who needed a car. She asked for votes. Votes are donations.. I voted.. And apparently others did the same. She posted that she'd be getting reliable transportation thanks to the votes she received. Go to www.justgive.org.

I wish you peace and joy and happiness. I recently became a Mary Kay consultant and spent this weekend on my first retreat with my new Mary Kay director soon to be NSD.. and others.

I don't suppose it'll be too hard. nor do I think it'll be easy.. but I have high aspirations.

I happened upon your blog because I wanted to find other MK divas that blog.

Many blessings & Much love to you...
Jackie aka The Mom in Apt 10b