Thursday, January 27, 2011

Goodnight Nobody - Book Review

This past week I finished my second book in January. If yall didn't know this about me, I am an avid reader. Seriously avid reader. And Kyle is too. We're so nerdy that on our honeymoon we actually went to a bookstore to get more books to read. Serious nerds.

So anyway, Goodnight Nobody is a fantastic book! I've actually read it before in 2008, but I actually completely forgot how it ended! It was like reading it for the first time all over again. Jennifer Weiner is one of my favorite authors, so it's no surprise how much I loved it!


Goodnight Nobody tells the story of a wife and mother, Kate Klein, who has moved from New York City to Upchurch, Connecticut, with her husband and three kids. Everything about this town screams perfection, but their world is rocked when she walks in and finds her neighbor stabbed to death. Kate digs up the love of her past while she tries to dig into the murder of her neighbor, learning along the way how to keep part of her old life in with her new life, and that her little town is not as perfect as it seems.

Go read it!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oohhh sounds like a good read. Wish I was more of a reader, but working on that!