Sunday, January 9, 2011

Weekly Recap - Week 1

We're one week into January, and my list is in full swing! So what have I accomplished so far? Let's review:

1. Lose Weight - 1 lb. down! Yee ha!

5. Throw Kyle a great 30th birthday party - Party prep underway!

10. Clean out clothes I will never wear - Dresser is done, already filled one large bag for goodwill!

11. Finish one book a month - January, DONE!

16. Try a new recipe every week - Tried a new pasta dish. It wasn't great, probably won't be repeating it, but I tried it, and it was cheap! Success!

18. Blog about my adventures. Check!

19. Take at least one picture a day - Check! These are coming at the end of today's post.

Not a bad start for the first week! Also, here's my final five:

26. Have lunch with my mom once a month.
27. Spend time with my girls once a month. (January - check!)
28. Eat a four course dinner for free. (This is so happening, because one of Steffi's is to host one, and Jenica's is to cook one, so all I have to do is eat it!)
29. Make an apron. (I have a couple that my mom made for me, but I love them, and I want to make one myself!)
30. Say goodbye to my 20s in style!

And now, the pictures!

January 1 - Rang in the New Year with Kyle and Catherine!


January 2 - My cutie pup chillin' on the couch.
January 3 - I'm pretty sure right before I took this, it was 11:50, and I said, "Oh crap, I didn't take a picture today!"

January 4 - Kyle's wearing my headband.


January 5 -This girl came in while I was getting my car inspected. I have never seen so much sparkle - everything she had was sequin covered!

January 6 - While packing up Christmas this year, we found that this candle thing from Germany we've had for 4 years had little houses that went over the lights. 4 years. We're idiots.

January 7 - My new recipe I tried.
So there you go! Week 1 in Review!

3 comments:

jenicarae said...

Great post!! Can't wait to cook for you:-)

Paper-Crafting Princess said...

What an exciting start! Great job! Miss you more than you know girl!

Love you!

Tish

Catherine said...

You're doing great! I can't believe you've already read a book...makes me look badddddd. But I did clean my fridge today :)