Saturday, July 16, 2011

I want to go far away to a new life on a new shore line...

#21. Take a trip with Kyle.

#22. Miss a Sunday of church.

I'm grouping these together, because they were grouped together in real life!  I hadn't missed a Sunday of church since October of 2009, so I was far due for a weekend away!  Plus, we had been through so much the past few years, we really needed a weekend away to just be us for awhile.  So, Memorial Day weekend we headed out.  

To Grapevine.

We figured since we just moved there, we can now go back and visit!  Sunday morning, we slept in, had a lovely lunch at Fuzzy's, did some shopping, and headed off to the Gaylord!  We had a blast!  It was wonderful to get away for a day, and we really enjoyed getting a couples massage, eating a really nice restaurant "outdoors", where my allergies wouldn't be bothered, and visiting the new waterpark that had just opened that weekend!  It was really a wonderful time away, and much needed.  


2 comments:

Catherine said...

I can't believe you missed a Sunday...what a blacker ;)

Catherine said...

Ugh slacker!!!!