Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Work it, make it, do it, makes us harder, better, faster, stronger...

#1. Lose weight.

Now, I didn't lose as much weight as I would have liked to, but I achieved a better goal, I think.  At the end of April, Kyle and I made some decisions.  We weren't living the healthy life we wanted to live, so we made some changes.  We committed ourselves to eating better and working out on a regular basis.  It's really hard.  Its's still hard after a few months.  I like to eat, and I hate to run.  I like being skinny though, and if I'm honest, I really do feel better.  So - here's the photographic evidence I promised!

At Christmas:

On my birthday:
 So not a huge weight loss, but I'm more toned and happy to be healthier!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Whoo hoo! I can tell in these pics! Great job woman!