Friday, July 8, 2011

With so much drama in the l-b-c, it's kinda hard bein Snoop d-o-double-g...

#5. Throw Kyle a great 30th Birthday Party.

I already blogged about this one when it actually happened, but I just wanted to touch on it again.  I threw Kyle a ghetto party for his 30th birthday.  It was an absolute blast!  The costumes were hilarious, and the food was, well, trashy.  This was our last big bash in our old house, and it was really fun to bring the ghetto to our little white suburban neighborhood.  Kyle and I had a blast going to Wal-Mart and picking up fake tattoos, press on nails, and wife beaters, and I had fun trying to cover up my tattoo that wouldn't come off for church the next day! 

All in all, it was VASTLY different from my 30th, but so much fun!  







1 comment:

Catherine said...

This was a blast!! Great job party planner :)