Sunday, July 3, 2011

My heart is drenched in wine...

I know I said I was going to write about losing weight today, but I have some great photographical evidence for you, and my friend that has them is on her anniversary vacay, so for now, you get a different one.  Besides, my blog, my list, I write what I want!

#15 - Decide on a go to cocktail.


I love wine.  I really do.  Not in an "I can't live without it" way, but in an "oh, you make life so much sweeter" kind of way.  It's great with any kind of dinner, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon, or just as a wind down after a long day kind of drink.  

For me, it has to be white wine, and I prefer it to be a little sweet.  Riesling is my favorite!  When trying to come up with what my go to cocktail was, I tried to think about something I always thought to order that was mostly available.  Wine was it.  I enjoy it so much, I had a wine party for my birthday!

2 comments:

Crystal from My Ramblings said...

good choice!

Catherine said...

Yep, I totally agree! Can't get enough wine :)